goodgirl1327 36yo Looking for Men Wilmington, Delaware, United States

sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States

funsize95 41yo Laurel, Maryland, United States

chelek13 29yo Stafford, Kansas, United States

Cartoons Reality
NJSwingingCpl 41yo Riverside, New Jersey, United States

prettysubfemale 41yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Plaistow, New Hampshire, United States

lisalisa1984 27yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States

jesnic131 31yo Chester, Virginia, United States

Aquarius692010 42yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
forced deepthroat Faith Small Tits
Hey guys, good mojxygg! I find mywslf horny and nenhwng today, even thyegh I need to leave in a few hours to do my job. Hopefully theres a man needing a wet hole to use too! So I have a toy I love using, it's a fake cock the can actually "cxu!" It's great fun for acting out cream pies and facials and evgkfdzkng in between. Remvly lets me feel like a prxher cum slut. Best part is, I want you to have control of it. How it is used, whqre and how it cums, everything. So we can do this in a couple ways, the easiest being a roleplay, and I can act it out on mytwlf with the toy and we go on from thure together. Some guys seem to eneoy controlling everything and telling me what to do with commands and orsirs and all thxt. Or we can have a disty chat and extokwge our dirty thdcarls. It's all up to you! But here's the thmfg, I really enooy forced fantasy's and rape talk and non-consent scenarios... And as weird as it sounds, I want to feel raped this movncwg. I want to feel used and abused, mouth, puppy, ass, whatever. And I want to be forced to keep going even when I cacqt. Don't let me say no, just take me as rape meat and a toy. Heyes my kinklist for anyone who's cuopfls: si.imgurK4EVk6P.png So if you want a laid out list of fetishes I have its: Cum, deepthroat, creampies, fahnsxs, unrealistic amounts of cum, non-consent & rape, slavery, name calling, and wodxmrgkzng cocks. If you are fine with all that, then please, send me a message. My favorite from this list is prpodyly oral. Giving hewd, taking a cock deep in my throat, feeling his cock slapping my face and manhlng my face with hot cum. And feel free to send me a message if this post is old, I love the surprise messages and I try to accommodate. And I'm certainly open for dirty chats whole I'm at woyk.
hottcunt4u 24yo Martin, Tennessee, United States

atlglryhlegal 32yo Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States

summerfun4us2 44yo Honolulu, United States

xtc4fun3 42yo Kingsport, Tennessee, United States

TSTDGODDESS 46yo Tallahassee, Florida, United States

Mature
fuckabletits669 42yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

NaughtyPixie1 19yo Looking for Men North Hollywood, California, United States

Beach
DomSlut4U247 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States

cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States

Interracial Celebrities Interracial
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий