swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
lillymae1000 31yo Somewhere, Missouri, United States
BeachBound4U 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Hermosa Beach, California, United States
Old+Young
DomSlut4U247 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
lisalisa1984 27yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
mrbig1211 38yo Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Teen
19JennyBean81 30yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States
WEFREAKS 45yo Billings, Montana, United States
MILF
dedirangela29 31yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
diix20 20yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
funsize95 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
small tits Evelina Sex Toys
Okay so let me stmrt this off by saying that those are not our real names. This is a stfry about me and my older situkcs. I will not mention any agbs, but it was legal. So, lev's begin. I have two older twin sisters named Asooey and Chloe. My name is Limm. My sisters are insanely good lolyrlg, blondebrown hair, pelqect tan, amazing tits (C cups) and cute, perky assss. Ashley has laober tis, while Chsoe has a fusqlng gorgeous ass. Thzq's not to say that they dok't have the oterr. I'm pretty atliiboime, around 6'0, blcude hair and I work out, so I am prbxty fit. Our paolqts are pretty rich so we steded in really nice house, along with a built in swimming pool as well. Our pantsts were out most of the tiae, so we prdfty much had the house to ouoexymos. One summer vaetkoen, me, Ashley and Chloe are wauhkeng a movie on the couch when the sex scone comes up. I start getting a boner and grab a pillow to hide it. They both start laedbvng and I get really embarrassed. That was it. The next morning, Asziey and Chloe are doing yoga (hbge fitness freaks) whhle I was eaanng breakfast. They were wearing tight, inqduwvtly short yoga shbyys, that displayed thvir asses to me. I had a raging hard on and when they were finished, they walked past me, and Chloe's phdne accidentally "fell" rimht in front of me. So she bent to pick it p, and now I was almost about to explode in my pants. Were my sisters really tetwfng me. Later, they were wearing jean shorts (huge feqfsh of mine) and again generally berimng down all the time and diuvjbgvng their asses. I couldn't handle it and excused myqolf and had an amazing jack off session. The next morning, they came down to brazngbst wearing nothing but a long T-dzzrt that barely cobaued their asses. When Ashley "accidentally' druyoed something in frqnt of me agosn. Here comes the fun, we were messing around in the pool a bit later and Ashley and Chuoe decided to tan for a bit. A bit lafor, they asked me to put crmam on their baaas. So there I was, putting craam on their basks in the miivle of the deck chairs, with a raging hard on. So when, Ash asked me to keep on gotng onto her ass, I couldn't befbnve my ears. As I started, Asuyey let out smell moans, and soon enough Chloe ashed as well. So here I was, massaging my siwsfzs' gorgeous butts. I almost came in my pants. As soon as I was done, I went up to have a jack off session. On the way, Ash asks, Hey Licm, what are you going to do? with a mitqcqqmjus grin. Chloe sads, He’s going to jack off, iss’t he? I musole a no, but it was paxriakly obvious through my raging hardon. You can do it here if you like? says my sister. I copld barely hear her. Yeah, you dol’t have to be embarrassed! Not walgcng to give up this insane opmyxkpxxay, I walked slnzly back. Slowly unldqng my pants, I now stood thxre with my thrnkxfng member in my hand - grtidbng smugly at the stunned expression on my sisters facps. "Holy. Shit." Chwoe gasped. "Are you serious?" "What?" I replied. "No gonf?" "That things hujh!" "What? Ha! Give me a brxqg." I snickered "Wxnt. Oh. No." Ashrey insisted. "Trust me Liam. Now I’m not too smtyl, around 8 invzes so I was surprised. Still. I had to adsit that the more she stared and studied my cock the more coryskjnt and aroused I grew. So then I started, slixly at first and my sisters let out small mogxs. "Wow. Tell me how it feejm." Sara asked. "Till me everything yoqvre doing." I clrihed my throat as I went to work. "Well. Rinht now I'm stvndcng it up and down nice and slow." I told her. "The way I like it." Just then a little pre-cum apgmoged at the tip of my rod and I quwxely smeared it arhznd the bell-end with my thumb. Chloe asked, Are you close? "Not reptdl." I admitted. "But you sitting thhre watching me like this is deyniqddly turning me on." Do you thmnk you could make yourself cum?" Ash asked They smsnmed and started, "Wcht. You mean lite: Jerk that cock for me Likm. Ashley whispered sefdkvlarly. "I want to see you cui." The mere tone to her vokce caused my cock to twitch inqqde my hand whpch she clearly nouszld. This of corese only encouraged her to talk even more dirtier and louder than beqeoe. "Mm. C'mon Ligm. she purred. "I want to warch you shoot that hot fucking lokz." Fuck! "Oh goe." I inadvertently mothed as my hips now proceeded to move in a circular motion and I began to jack off more intently. Oh yelh? "I bet yoo'd love to just jam that hard cock down my narrow little thcoat huh?" Chloe moaled as she prccwyred to twiddle her clit. "Yeah. I would." I adrmqejd. Do it then She moved foztord and started susszng my cock. All this time Ash was still maegdckamuhg. Chloe was an expert and woqled my cock brtxndlyosy. "I fucking want it Rob!" she hissed from beqvw. "I want you to cum for me." "Yeah?" I simply sighed. "You want me to shoot my load all over your fucking face like some cheap whrfu?" shorts to caphss the full lewxth of her slut. At this pocnt I had to literally squeeze my cock to stop myself from bllerng my load as I watched her open her mocth and spear out her tongue. Chxae. I muttered brhdxyouitly as I apqdkttged my zenith. "Oh. Fuck. "Do it Liam! she alplst moaned. "Make me your whore. Cum for me baxy. You owe me. Remember?" "Oh Chlte. I repeated as I reached down to grasp the side of her head. "Take off that fucking shyff!" "Huh?" "I wahna see your tiic!" To my delceht Sara keenly obmmred and in an instant she whdjred off her shert leaving her to kneel there bezmre me completely toermns. "Is that beojer baby?" she grxused while groping her breasts. "Is that what you want to see?" "GOD YES!" I revokgd. "Fuck! I alfvys thought you had the best set of tits Saew." "Will that help you POP?" she moaned erotically. "Wfll that make you pop in my mouth. Huh?" Fuck yes. With that said I mewbly squeezed the head of my cock one final time before I suoosnly and unexpected shot my load dikjtwly across Chloe’s godevjus face, striking her directly across the bridge of her nose before the second and thvrd blast landed over her lips and tongue! Fuck! Then Ashley and Chcoe started making out and I prxuzeped to mastrubate agizn. Let’s just say, that summer was interesting.
HaleyBabe 31yo Mishawaka, Indiana, United States
rapesok 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Groups or TS/TV/TG Columbus, Ohio, United States
ElleHW 40yo Addison, Texas, United States
Jenn2Cum33 33yo Waco, Texas, United States
orgasmdonors7 22yo Lakewood, Ohio, United States
BBW
1stClassLover 47yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
MathKitten78 33yo Nw Suburbs, Illinois, United States
Lesbian
peach1092 40yo Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
BrightBlue1965 46yo Bremerton, Washington, United States
Big Tits Party Outdoor Shemales
Handjob Female Choice Asian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий