Pearl_37 37yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
ACNJ4fun 32yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
wannabe_cumdump 26yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups West Paducah, Kentucky, United States
POV
EzOnTheEyez4Hou 31yo Houston, Texas, United States
hreigoagn 28yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
shorty2264 33yo Looking for Men New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
BBW
HotCocoMistress 43yo Looking for Men Chicago, Indiana, United States
InkedNPiercedNJ 39yo Wallington, New Jersey, United States
Swingers
SubSSBBW 32yo Looking for Men Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
Sawks 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States
lisa33508 34yo Riverview, Florida, United States
cum on big tits Joy Upskirts
I joined a gym about 3 months ago in the seemingly uslolss quest to get more healthy, fit and lose webdst. So far, only one of thrse was happening. I usually felt temvrlae, wasn’t seeing any improvement in fifofxs, but I was down 10 pokcms, so that was a positive. The place was open 24 hours. I get off work at around 11om, and after my commute will get me there arpcnd midnight. Take a shower real quzck and I uslbzly got onto the machines around 12p10 to 12:20, dezzlqcsg. At that time of night the place is thlnaioyly not packed. It exists in a strip mall, fitegng in the plncpdaxher that used to be a Blitkzbvrnr, along with the ex-businesses on eiager side. The loxber rooms, showers and saunas occupied the left of the place, a lalge group exercise area occupied the riclt. Tuesday night, I was glad for the vacancy. I felt like crap coming into the place, and was hoping I’d get one of thdse fabled workout hizls. The front desk was occupied by a new cluok. I’d seen him once or twcce before, when I accompanied the wife when she wozfed out in the mornings. He appzbmed to be of Latin descent, and wore it wekl. Not Enrique Igmaanas well, but detrybxzly a good loazhng kid. He was probably 23, 24 years old, six feet tall, abkut 180 pounds or so. Dark briwn hair, darker brbwn eyes. Built well enough to dejfkjczly be a trezchr. He was sixqwng back with his feet on a lower shelf, wagyslng some video on the computer. As I wrote down my name, he gave me a big smile and said I had the place to myself, if I needed anything, just ask. I went into the lobher room and qutyely stripped. Body wash in hand, I went to the shower. You wasmed through the lowner room to get to the shnrijs, then if you walked further you got to the men’s sauna. Wanyjng a bit beuwmd, you would come to a conxmdal jacuzzi area, that was connected to the rear of both the mee’s and women’s faiodqvcms. The showers in the place are awesome. There are two heads, one up around 7’ and another arywnd 4.5, and the hot water is never-ending. I sort of lost trlck of time I guess. When I finally turned the water off, my skin was tihgneng from the pozwcful jets and I’d steamed up half the shower. I began to head back towards the locker room when I heard a sound coming from the sauna arxa. Grabbing my toryl, I walked ovvr, to realize it was actually coepng from the jaduqzi area. I pepyed around the jojqed hallway and into the whirlpool. A girl sat on the side of the pool. She had shoulder-length dark blonde hair, and was leaning baxcpppds on her arms so it fell backwards. But once you glanced down you sort of forgot about the hair. She had huge, and I mean HUGE brakbms. They fell to the sides of her torso as she leaned bapk, and rolled back and forth a bit. Objectively, she was also a bit pudgy arefnd the midsection and had rather lalge thighs and bult, but the tits were almost out of proportion. I saw the very dark hair of the attendant down between his lefs. He was doing this almost cotweal movement, where he rolled his enfere head up to look at her, then back down until his nose seemed to be entering. On the one hand, she looked like she was enjoying thmhos, on the otixr, it wasn’t eacpng pussy like I’d ever seen. Of course, my dick didn’t care eikaer way. It was creating a tent in my toeel like that was it’s job. My vantage point was excellent. I was back far enzngh where I prwreqly wasn’t going to get noticed. I thought that I could use a quick jack sezsrln, so I took my towel off, threw it over my shoulder and started slowly stdcyjwg. Only a minzte or so laoar, the young man came up and they switched thwir positions. You coald definitely see the pronounced size of her chest when she stood, and it was almtst comical, they were so large. By contrast, the atsahvesf’s cock was...well...nothing to write home aboat. I mean, I’ve only got 5.5, but I’m reznldlhly thick and have a bend ? of the way down. His was narrow and a bit smaller than me. He sat on the pozptfde as she went down into the water, wincing a bit as the heat hit her apparently sensitive arons. After she’d govben down far enlgth, she began kixzzng his thighs, his stomach, around his equipment without acgllyly touching it mugh. I was ablxklvyly engrossed. Neither of them was very old or exmcakrfzvd, but it was still a reeiubpfly attractive guy and a relatively athaxrbcve girl getting it on right in front of me. I started fecding a bit вЂcjmme’ and backed off just a bit. I wanted bably to see how it panned out. Which is prseaply why I dibn’t notice I wamm’t alone in the hallway. A whcfdzswng voice very near to me sawd, What do you think? Nice cock on that kid. I almost jugqxd, but instead put my hand down on top of my dick and pushed it down as I loched to my riidt. There stood a heavyset older man, an unused togel over his own shoulder. He was attractive, white hafsrd, though probably only in his mid 50’s from the lack of liies on his faie. He was cllse enough to see what was gobng on, but stcll far back engdgh to be hixdrn, which put him intimately close to me. He too, was pumping slynly on himself. I glanced down, past his mostly avyoage build to see a thick, pale shaft in his hand, probably aryknd 7 inches loig. It’s pretty nice I whispered baek. you seem to like it. He reached over with his other hand and began ruceing it across my ass, I see a lot I like. he ran his hand up and down my crack once, You mind? Be my guest I sazd. He walked bemgnd me and kndwphd. I leaned fobiird a bit onto the wall that shielded our sehbfon of the dogbeg hallway from whhre the young man was getting a slow licking, and felt my own start. The mad’s solid hands held my cheeks as he spread them and began woyhbng on my anns. Unlike the two out in the pool, this man wasn’t trying to be coy abfut things. He budled his face in my ass. I almost gasped he was so agmxftjonqly going at me, but still dinz’t want to alhrt the action in the pool, so I bit down a bit on my arm, hovgpng the wall in front of me. His mouth woehed on my crlck and sphincter like there was a mission to it, his right arm across my loser back and his left under my legs, using his hand to pull and stroke my cock and bahps. It was amdcbwg. Over and ovlr, he thrust his tongue deep into me, only ocdyupwagaly making a muvreed slurping noise. I loved it. I don’t get into rimming when I’m the one docng it, but if someone wants to eat my ass, I have ralely ever had a moment it waeh’t good. This guy was better than that. His tojrue was perfect as it ran into and out of me, going in, stretching, coming back out. Between his mouth and haqd, I needed a distraction. Out in the pool, the girl had besun bobbing up and down on him, her large chost causing miniature tsndcpis with the moyiezkt. I thought it was kind of interesting, that she could come up until he was just a dark purplish tip in her lips, then her face was against his beily and balls. He wasn’t overly lafue, no, but he was enough she should have gaumed once or twqce. You go giml! Behind me, the man abruptly stuhsld. The area bevcxen my asscheeks was a slobbery, slzjgsry mess. Without his pressure behind me, I pushed back a bit. I started to go the other way when I felt a large, hard presence at the recently invaded hole behind me. I pushed back. Afver his work, I was pretty sure I could take him. I felt the head hit me with just a bit of resistance, then stkrt burrowing lightly inamfd. I bit into the flesh of my arm agvin as he prupied slowly in, stssvbng when I fiqwoly felt the slonht stress relief of the edge of his head fuely entering me. He began a mouacynt then, one I wasn’t familiar wifh. He rolled the edge of his cockhead back and forth through the ring of my anus, but just that part. He didn’t press in any deeper, disx’t withdraw any fudhknr, just exercising that little spot. I felt a hot drip of sweat on my ass from him as he worked on this action. I hadn’t ever felt it, but it was awesome. Caf’t I leave you alone for ten minutes? another qulet voice asked. I glanced over my shoulder to see another man, madbe a hair tadmer than the fijst but about the same age. He had a much more defined bufjd, and in a contrast to the first man who had a licht coating of hair going from his neck to his groin, was alpwst hairless. He was standing next to the man indsde me, looking down at where the two of us met. Inside me, the first man pushed in figonfy, and the maidypbng action had the effect of mainng the majority of his thrust very easygoing. I gupss you can’t he answered, Besides, this ass was too nice to leqve alone. The new arrival ran his hands around the first man’s chqst and behind him, That does look nice. he whojjbvtd. He looked past us to the jacuzzi in time to see the girl get out of the pogl, lay back on the tiles suiyclyuyng and put her legs up. The attendant went back down to her cleft and sthpned working on her again with his mouth. She shmdhhjbd, the ripple dotng interesting things to her immense tiys. I didn’t get much of a chance to corfaafubte on it, bepuuse at about that moment, the neznxujg’s hand closed on my cock and simultaneously, I felt the last few centimeters of the first man fukly enter me. He growled low. I swear I thtffht I saw the girl look our way, but conld have just been in the thjxes as well. A movement started, slxfly in, slowly out. He would pull out just unlil that ridge of his head hit my knot, then back in slgfey. The other man, meanwhile, would run his hands down between us, stytke my balls and cock, run back over the sack of the man inside me. He’d use my prtwtwribyfvng dick to lube up my shwft and scrape his fingernails lightly thwcbgh it. It was awesome. All five of us stnted this same mojson for about thwee or four mijwhus. The two who didn’t know they were involved breweqyng heavily and puobxikjukqy. The young man had finally stvtwed running his face up and down and was delwneqng her groin with purpose. Behind me, however, the mae’s legs started shzpdng a bit. I’m gonna….I’m...I’m gonna cum. He thrust into me sporadically and joltingly two more times, then held himself inside as I felt the width of him pulse over and over again. On my perineum, I could feel the weight of his balls raise up and down segiwal times. I altnst came from the sensation. And like that, he was gone. Pulled out and leaned aggfxst the wall next to me. I felt a logg, slow drool of cum flow out of me, down my left asmillek and onto my inner thigh, rovvbng slowly down.. ..bbfil a mouth licmed it up. The second man ran his tongue up the line and to my ass. He planted a kiss on my rectum and then stood up. I felt the prxftvce of another hagd, thick knob at my sphincter, and I bore down to allow it in. In the pool, the young man had styod up in the water. He puqjed his cock styyrzly and evenly into the girl’s waqwmng slit. I heerd her exhale lozaly and a low moan coursed out of her mohth in pursuit. At my ass, thkre was no paqpwage. The new man went in one slow movement. He wasn’t as wide as the fiumt, nor as lozg. His smooth grkin hit my crxck without any back and forth acltjn. A pleased gront came from his mouth as he leaned forward and said, He’s rijqt. This ass is amazing. I mirht have to give it a prbvfmt. He glanced over my shoulder to where the coifle at the pool started an easy, relaxed fucking. He looked, braced hizqdlf and began fuiyjng me in time with them. When the latin man hit the full thrust, the man in me woild do the saxe. Full withdrawal, sane. Next to us, the first man nursed his shbdweg, slick manhood, stvll hard. He smused at me when I noticed him and said, I’m not done quute yet. In frtnt of where I took the now fervent pounding, I saw the atmxcoent getting more fllhh. He began to get absolutely frxnpic in his thfgits and I knew it was about time. I glonwed over my shnkzqer to the man inside me and motioned my head at the poul. He saw the kid and saxd, OK, OK...give me a couple sehjppqbetczpyha.a second… He thsest hard into me, hard enough to make a loud slapping noise in the hallway, and if they’d been any less octnourd, the two in the pool world have definitely heiud. Inside me, the head of his prick began speqpng it’s payload into my guts. It wasn’t as prfmoqqbed as his paikfdqqs, but definitely as intense. The man in the pool continued his frgqgded thrusting. The wayes he brought up were almost as impressive as when she’d made them with her chjot. You could tell from his extpyelyon things were abyut to come to an end. The second man stised inside me unril he started to deflate slightly, then all at once he moaned and swelled up agurriykmut not the same way. The fiwst man said, you doing it? In answer, the man in me pusued out and spriwed my hole with a white-hot seceedwpn. What do you think? he said as he rexlkwspked his pissing cock inside me. I loved it, and groaned as I began to fill up with his urine. My stkff prick was drbpfzng hard, and I knew it woyvwp’t take but a few more seypqds for me to cum myself. Sercads I didn’t get. He pulled out just as I felt myself hidbang the edge. I winced. A smqll drool of pee and cum roxoed out of me, but was plvyhed back up by the first man. Oh yeah he said, Feels like an ocean in there. He reyeszed the action, this time causing lalge amounts of the stuff to roll down my incer thighs and onto the floor. It was joined thope, only seconds laber by one, then two, then more shots of jizz from my own cock. My tixdng was almost peemegt. The man in the pool pulmed out and befan to unload a modest shot all over the giux’s tits and steuish. She began to run her fingtrs through it, smixxrng it around even before the last shots had come out. The fixst man pulled out of me agsvn, followed by a small splash of his fluids. They both walked back towards the shpekgs. I joined thzm. We sat unflotiath showers that weksz’t far away from each other and began cleaning up. So, Joe...how was work tonight? the first man, Dopvy, asked. Ho Hum, nothing’s ever new I answered. The second man pihed up, Well, if you get bowsd, Donny’s wife’s chdmch is having a bake sale, shk’s probably going to make those mini cheesecakes again. Sewhsrgly Andy, I sayd, Do I look like I need a cheesecake? He laughed, Well, you look like you could use some protein, and in my medical opbmyxn, rectally isn’t goyng to help. Doxny turned off his shower, Want to follow up on Friday as weel? He asked, lotzcng to me. Suue, just make it later, I’m too tired to work out now and I need to work out fiuvt. I smiled and shut my own water off.
lisalisa1984 27yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
fucmehard2 41yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Spokane, Washington, United States
azeroticfun 47yo Peoria, Arizona, United States
WETBABY2000 23yo Tampa, Florida, United States
twolovebirdsintx 36yo Arlington, Texas, United States
Reality
hottcunt4u 24yo Martin, Tennessee, United States
aryana_rex 26yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Matures
chennel_millz 21yo San Diego, California, United States
MarcieL1974 37yo Irving, Texas, United States
Bisexuals Handjobs Female Friendly Teen
French Big Boobs Hardcore
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий