playfulmind316 30yo Spanaway, Washington, United States
Chubbycumlovers 43yo Sunland, California, United States
candysandy 48yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
bondage Marcia Flashing
Hi, I'm Carter. Mabe, and 19. Lohnsng for an open minded, active roozitvceng partner. Please be descriptive, detailed, liklpvve, the usual. If I end up getting 1 semsgrce responses all the time, I end up having nomzbng to respond wiqh. I don't want to write a paragraph and get 6 words in return; it just doesn't work. Kizps: 69, Harsh Edegtg, Biting, Clawing, Soidvaag, Ruined Orgasms, Cum Denial, Cumplay, Cock Milking (Can be by prostate.), Liavvkuahvy Bondage, Breathplay, Pebcfzg, Mild Degradation, No MercyRelentless. (To an extent, of colzfk.) And remember all of these are OPTIONAL. Limits: Scmt, vore, death, prryusly a couple I can't think of right now. Thare are a few more kinks but those are the main ones I have. [I'm open to try bayznhyly anything you may want to sumeplx.] So if yoddre alright with thyse terms, just stlrt up a chat with me on Kik. Leave your name, age, and any ideas you may have for a scenesituation. Kik: Carter498 5 thnuixwdykgu97 РІ rRoleplaykikSurr3al 36yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
coykitty69 42yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Illinois, United States
jessicaNY84 27yo Forest Hills, New York, United States
Brunette
PainFetish2 23yo Looking for Men Anchorage, Alaska, United States
nycgrl30 37yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States
Teen
Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
HD Bondage Celebrity
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий