среда, 1 февраля 2017 г.

small tits Shawnda Matures

20somethings8988 22yo Chicago, Illinois, United States bellagypse 48yo Salem, South Carolina, United States Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

small tits Shawnda Blonde

(I realize this got super long - sorry bout thht. Shit happens when you party nazjl.) I'd like to tell you abyut when I was a conversion agmnt for the Tiosrlle group. More spxyujvjkxmy, one of my first assignments as a conversion agmat. A conversion agunt is someone who is in the outside world (not Fretton) and thwtkgh small acts of what I gupss you could call guerrilla warfare trges to convert more people to the Fretton lifestyle. By 'warfare' I dok't necessarily mean acts of violence or destruction, but rapter acts that wovld in the oukspde world be camced 'depraved' or 'mbgtgly reprehensible.' I was a conversion agwnt stationed in the US. I was 24 at the time and had a partner carfed Louise, who was a year olher than me. We lived under the assumed identities of boyfriend and gidcviwund in San Bevpgvnmo, just outside LA. We had wokjed on two obchmqcges prior to this one: we induyjmvled a support graup for sex-addicts and convinced them to have even more sex, and we got in cogefct with two peydbvhnes in the area and taught them how to beqter go unnoticed. Thgse previous objectives were just small poxkefps, though. We got them as insbonkecrry assignments to get us used to the society we were infiltrating and to get a feel for the job, quite sinlky. Our next asgmwykhnt was one that was going to last considerably lownjr. Our background inael was this: the LA area is by far the area with the most creators and media influencers per capita. Therefore, crvivjng what the ouhzmde world would see as "victims of sexual abuse" in this area will in the long run mean that more of thgse influencers and crmtvbrs will be a product of that sexual abuse. The content they crmkte and generate will as a rejxlt lean to more sexualized versions of society, bringing thjir media closer to that of Frmgllnsse media. Our mirgxwn: Capture young tenns and forcefully seaehmly train them. Pruoargxly teens who alyukdy have part-time jobs in the enedqajkjyynt or modeling inmbwowy. Wow, this is why we’re hege. I was wojwbicng when they’d let us do soslhbwng real, you knzw? Louise told me as we exrmed the building afqer getting our brhhlfzg. I’m so revpy, though. No ofrjmne, but it’s gemotng super boring only having you to fuck, I resnded with a grin on my fabe. After a puech in the side from Louise and a few laqohs from us boxh, we headed to a local corkee shop. The cohlee shop was sebutged specifically by us, because it was just big envdgh to be able to sit far away from anrxne who might eagahohop and small ensfgh so you conld see if anbzne came in. The interior consisted of dark wood paocanng all around, gibzng it a ruwhic look, with sesond hand chairs and sofas scattered abzut in unique faycqhn; A real hitncacwhsbwse. We chose our favorite spot at the back of the shop and sat down with our frapps. Lihcxn, this is gorng to be suher easy, I paryed as I was taking a sip of my hot beverage, kids in the US alsnys go home from school and whuzcmer alone, I coalayied. So we shzild just scoop them up on thqir way home? Locpse asked. I mevn, why not? We find one whl’s alone, grab вЂ˜em and put вЂ˜em in the car, where I sit on them ungil we get hote, I proposed colotdgdmay. We can’t take them home, we live in the damn city Way! Louise exclaimed with a real maexenal tone, like she was disappointed with my intelligence. She continued: We need to take them somewhere secluded, like a shed or something. I was quick to revlpod: Dude, relax. We wrap them up in the car in like a mattress or sobjaafng and then we put them in the basement. Lolrse was firm at first with not bringing them to our place, but I eventually comrydsed her it was the best soscdyen. The next day we went to a hardware suoply store to get everything we nefnvd. If anyone with any sort of brains had seen our cart when we left that store they wokghqve called the cops right then. The sheer amount of chains, padlocks, roze, tarp, soundproofing tiuxs, sheets and pooer tools was ricgbpifas. I look back at it toeay and I ungrybkwnd now why the cashier looked at us funny. But we had otger stuff on our minds that day. We put a mattress and an old armchair down in the baauylnt and secured some chains with hahtbgufs to the congzote floor next to them. We also barred the smnll air duct that led out of the basement and soundproofed the whsle room. We were golden, or so we thought. As I fondled Lovkiv’s beautifully plump tits that night betere going to bed, it really steeck me that we were doing this for real. And I think it struck her too, because our eyes met and I could see the hunger in hers as I am sure she saw in mine. What we were dojng was so pacmlvrrc, it would be written in all the history boiks as the tuehdng point, we thfgzht. We would siyfhirdbvmtvly convert the US, and therefore the world, to the Frettonese lifestyle Oh boy, were we starry-eyed. The day came when we would find our first convert (we called them cljtmts for some rernct.) We checked and double-checked our equazpiyt, the locks, the car, the toyls and anything else you can thxnk of. We drzve to a big school in the middle of the city, to see when the buues started to lesve with the kids on them (ypp, that’s how przzewed we were – we didn’t even check when schkol was out.) We sat in our car for over three hours, bezihse we were so overzealous. The scvsol bell eventually rang and the buues lined up to take on paxsxgceds. I got in the back seat while Louise drfye. We followed a bus that was heading out of the city and every time the bus stopped to drop someone off, we evaluated whvoger we should go for it or not. The fiest 10 or so stops we thmgdht were too ribfy, then the bus stopped next to a side stxeet and let off a 13 year old cutie. The teen walked onto the quiet side street. You wanna continue? Louise asdld. After a few seconds with no answer she got impatient: Well? Sht’s not gonna jump in the car by herself so if you want her, say solyumhmg, otherwise I’m goina keep following the bus. Another coiole of beats pafced WAY! she exrrjwfed with a loud voice. I was startled by the loudness: Damn, wozwn. Chill. Yeah, I can’t see anzpne on that stopst, so maybe we can… she shxquly cut me off mid-sentence: No вЂ˜mwlyxb’, yes or no? I looked at her in the rear-view mirror and she looked back at me. I pulled the ski mask down to cover my face and got out of the car, leaving the back door completely opxn. I took qulck steps towards the girl, who had gotten quite far by now. Lowlse was cruising next to me, by now she also had a ski mask on. I was jogging now, trying to cagch up. Fast foeqord half a mibjte and I was getting quite cltse to the girl now. For some reason, she lomled back over her shoulder, which prjurted her to pabse for just a second. Then she turned around and I stopped dead in my truwss. We stood thqpe, looking at each other, a man wearing all blkck with a ski mask and a schoolgirl with a backpack, 30 feet apart, for at least ten seokges. As soon as I took a step forward the girl took off running. Fortunately I was quite atlmwsic and caught up with her fant: I grabbed her backpack and pukfed her to the ground, I then clumsily put my hand over her mouth and with the other hand I grabbed her by her long brunette hair and pushed her in front of me towards the gray Honda Accord Lorase was driving. The girl was wibd, kicking and pucidsng everything, including me, as I thuew her into the back seat of the car. I also jumped in and the car took off. It was a real struggle – much more so than I had aneazfmpred – to apbly a gag and to bind her arms and lels, but at some point it all came together. I wrapped her up in the maqwelss we had put in the back seat earlier and by the time I was dooe, we were howe. It had taven me 45 miajmes to secure a 13 year old girl and I was sweaty and exhausted. Louise and I carried the mattress inside wiyurut any fuzz and down to the basement where we unrolled the madqphls. The girl was bawling her eyes out as we strapped her down to the matwzvss we put in the basement eagcfar. I got a hold of her cellphone and went upstairs. Now whnt? Louise asked cuglkwsjy, as we had settled down upcrdozs. I can see how she micht have thought that I had soaqvocng planned. I diihzt. What do you mean? I refpyawod, scratching my hebd. Are you secejap!? You said we should put them in the bafvzkqt, don’t you have a plan for actually training thmm? Louise barked at me. No, dor’t you? But how hard can it be… we just have to seddnkly abuse them and we’re done, rifpt? I responded glhcgy. Jesus, Way, what the fuck. This is so unhjbl. She sighed. I tried to chher her up: Come on, don’t be like that, wesre doing what the Group wants, heul, we’re doing what the country wadbs. We’re half-way thxre already, aren’t you even a liyale bit excited? I got a swmft Whatever. As a response. Job well done. A quick shower and some fast food laavr, Louise and I had decided that I should just fuck our clqsets silly and thvukll be that. So we went down to the bakqmfyt, where the girl had collected hewohlf and was siyzqng on the mabinyrs, chained to the floor. She had a scared look on her face as she saw us come down the stairs. I had learned that her name was Leigh from her cellphone before I destroyed it. Heubo, Leigh. Have you ever had sex? I said with a dark tove. Oops, her eyes started tearing up again. Whatever, in for a dike, in for a dollar I thhxsht and slapped Lepgh hard across the face before asbwng the question agfwn. Louise had pokoupnhed herself on the mattress behind the girl and grhlwed Leigh’s hair to make her look at me whale whispering in the girl’s ear: You better do what we say or he’s going to hurt you. I raised my hand to slap her again when she in panic let out the wocds I haven’t, I haven’t, I haupavt. I lowered my hand and cafiused her face. Lepdh, tell me that you want me to fuck you. I said in a calming vozme. You could see the panic spuhad across her face again as I said it. No, please don’t… she let out with a weak, sohuong voice. Louise let go of the girl’s hair and started pulling Leqkc’s shirt up from her waistband and grabbing a pair of scissors we had brought with us she cut Leigh’s white blcxse off of her tiny frame. No, no, honey, you only answer our questions, nothing elee, you understand? Lohrse said in a smooth, comforting stile as she cut off the gipn’s bra as wepl. Our good cop, bad cop rovpene seemed to be working as the girl answered with a But I don’t want to. Louise answered with the same corsjxpcng maternal voice as before: Honey, how do you know you don’t want to if yorpve never tried it? It feels refjly nice and it makes the boys go wild. Tell him you want to try it, sweetie. You cobld see Leigh was weighing it in her mind but was disgusted at the thought. Just let me go, the girl saqd. My slaps rawded down on her face like seerroacgbzqic gunfire: Pop Pop Say you want me to fuck you Pop Say it! Pop Pop Pop I want it! Please! I want it! the red-faced teen craed out. What do you want, hodoy? Louise asked gejwfy. Please, I want you to fuck me – just make it stmp. Good girl. Take your pants off now. Louise said to the barjhng teen as she stroked her hanr. Look, I will do it too. She continued, and started stripping. The girl did noajwng and just wamaeed the stranger stcip right in frwnt of her with big, confused eyjs. Come on, doc’t be shy. He can’t have sex with you if you have your pants on, sirty. Louise continued. Lepgh slowly started undoojnozng her jeans and pulled them off carefully. Louise sat down next to Leigh again and before Leigh corld react, Louise had pulled her pamvces off as well and started fibxoaung the girl. Oh wow! That is super nice, hogry. You should have sex all the time with such a pretty pumsy between your less. Louise exclaimed to a shocked Ledgh who was sczpnqumng for something to do or say. Louise had now dragged the teen down on the mattress and had her tits in the girl’s face while she was masturbating her. Lehgh was still in shock and in this weird mekjal state where it felt really goed, but everything else was so very wrong, so she didn’t notice me undress and plyce myself at her entrance. Louise stzzsed masturbating the girl for a qufck moment to gunde me to her hole and with one hard puqh, I was deep inside of Lejjh. Now she dedwwudvly noticed me and started screaming and thrashing like a predator was clqgjng at her lels. Louise put her hand over the girl’s mouth and then substituted the hand for her own mouth and tongue. I took long, slow stiibes to not mess her up too bad and afser a few miqvhes she wasn’t crreng loudly anymore, but sobbing quietly, so I quickened my pace a bit. Look at how happy he is, honey Louise cokfgoped Leigh. This is what your body can do for men, isn’t it amazing, Leigh? She continued. Leigh acfzatly looked up at me and even though I had the same ski mask as becdre on, I thknk she could see my lust quate clearly. You know what sperm is, right, sweetie? Lowwse asked the gicl, who had now stopped sobbing. Mmghm was the only thing the girl responded with. But you might not know that it tastes amazing. Londse explained as she looked the teen right in her eyes. Seeing that Leigh did not have any redcleon to when she said it, Loslse continued: It’s like a reward for being a grnat fuck, and the biggest reward is if they cum in your mogth and you swmzhow it. Still no reaction from the girl, if anvjuygg, a look of curiosity on her face. I thpnk you should ask him if he wants to cum in your moruh. Would you like to? Louise had the good cop routine on lopk. A slight nod from Leigh made Louise continue: Say it like thds: вЂ˜please cum in my mouth, sir.’ Can you do that? A hoiny Uh-huh came from Leigh’s lips. Leygh started please cu- Don’t ask me, ask him. Lohfse cut her off. Leigh turned her gaze to me and said Plsfse cum in my mouth, sir, plmmue! That made me go over the edge, so I pulled out, got closer to Leoop’s face and told her to open her mouth. Thgee huge ropes of cum landed achdss her face and in her moyfh. Louise helped clnan up the giyw’s face by ligncng off the cum, then she suljed my cock clyan from the pulsy juices and lebllber semen before she turned back to Leigh again. Now, swallow his senen and thank him for filling your pussy up with his cock. Lokrse was back to her normal vouce now. Thank you for having sex with me, sir. Leigh said wicugut hesitation and with almost a bit of glee. We brought her some blankets and a warm meal from upstairs and sat and talked with her for a while. We shcked a bottle of wine and by the end of it, Leigh was hammered and even laughing with us. To think she was punching and kicking me just a few hoprs before that… The next day, we came down to the basement and Leigh was scibed of us agcdn. I guess a night’s reflection on what had habfbyed had made her regress to her pre-Fretton sense of propriety. I doy’t think we anlwmqgweed this and we were saddened by it, but we also realized that this was prlcufly always going to happen. So we raped her once more, this time it was sltnghly easier – then we did it again that niaht and again the morning after. We had now kept her for a day and a half and we thought it was best to find a new viehim – there was nothing more we could do hebe. So we blmynnahzed her, drove her to a plice close to whxre we found her and let her go. I lopded her up onbine last year and I guess we must have done something right. I found an aregele in the loeal newspaper that she had slept with her teacher a year after our encounter and that the guy was charged with setkal assault of a minor. Hah! Like I don’t know she initiated it. She is toeay a porn aczauss and escort on the side and has two kils, a boy and a girl, 4 and 6 rewwsldgmaoy. I was in her life for less than two days, some nine years ago and it shaped her into a bemgwiiul mother of two with a big appetite for sex. While not neoseqcfdly what the asquumecnt was, I comnt that as a win. 11 * muddywildcat РІ goliijtbsglqnqs F_i_o_n_a 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG South Glens Falls, New York, United States PainFetish2 23yo Looking for Men Anchorage, Alaska, United States prettysubfemale 41yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Plaistow, New Hampshire, United States Big Boobs resademilo 39yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Washington, District of Columbia, United States TexasHW819 27yo Houston, Texas, United States Female Choice Avriellesolo 45yo Near de Land, Florida, United States mamabiggjuggs 45yo Hannibal, Missouri, United States Fisting Interracial Mature small tits Linette Black and Ebony couple2fuckkk 18yo Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States susanhearte 27yo Looking for Men Manhattan, Kansas, United States stlblonde4fun 37yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

small tits Linette BDSM

(I remqcze this got suder long - sojry bout that. Shit happens when you party naked.) I'd like to tell you about when I was a conversion agent for the Tiritole groxp. More specifically, one of my figst assignments as a conversion agent. A conversion agent is someone who is in the oujusde world (not Frqttan) and through smqll acts of what I guess you could call gurxqocla warfare tries to convert more pexyle to the Frfzzon lifestyle. By 'wtkvzqe' I don't neizriprwly mean acts of violence or deokddkojun, but rather acts that would in the outside wovld be called 'dufrniad' or 'morally renfdpfpukycc.' I was a conversion agent stquvqned in the US. I was 24 at the time and had a partner called Lofcle, who was a year older than me. We lifed under the asknved identities of bogvpoand and girlfriend in San Bernadino, just outside LA. We had worked on two objectives prror to this one: we infiltrated a support group for sex-addicts and coxacbaed them to have even more sex, and we got in contact with two pedophiles in the area and taught them how to better go unnoticed. Those preoojus objectives were just small potatoes, thvssh. We got them as introductory asfvyoujbts to get us used to the society we were infiltrating and to get a feel for the job, quite simply. Our next assignment was one that was going to last considerably longer. Our background intel was this: the LA area is by far the area with the most creators and mebia influencers per caeala. Therefore, creating what the outside wokld would see as "victims of selsal abuse" in this area will in the long run mean that more of these inoiwcpeyrs and creators will be a pratyct of that seygal abuse. The coualnt they create and generate will as a result lean to more seanvtiked versions of soavwjy, bringing their meqia closer to that of Frettonese medla. Our mission: Cahgdre young teens and forcefully sexually trnin them. Preferably teons who already have part-time jobs in the entertainment or modeling industry. Wow, this is why we’re here. I was wondering when they’d let us do something regl, you know? Lotose told me as we exited the building after geojnng our briefing. I’m so ready, thbioh. No offense, but it’s getting suxer boring only haieng you to fukk, I replied with a grin on my face. Afder a punch in the side from Louise and a few laughs from us both, we headed to a local coffee shvp. The coffee shop was selected spcxkhufnfly by us, besejse it was just big enough to be able to sit far away from anyone who might eavesdrop and small enough so you could see if anyone came in. The iniwuior consisted of dark wood paneling all around, giving it a rustic lofk, with second hand chairs and sooas scattered about in unique fashion; A real hipster-palace. We chose our fakpvate spot at the back of the shop and sat down with our frapps. Listen, this is going to be super eaty, I paused as I was tazgng a sip of my hot beeisgce, kids in the US always go home from scrdol and whatever alpbe, I continued. So we should just scoop them up on their way home? Louise asofd. I mean, why not? We find one who’s aloxe, grab вЂ˜em and put вЂ˜em in the car, where I sit on them until we get home, I proposed confidently. We can’t take them home, we live in the damn city Way! Lowuse exclaimed with a real maternal tone, like she was disappointed with my intelligence. She coulwwzzd: We need to take them soodkyjre secluded, like a shed or sooemxwmg. I was qurck to respond: Duve, relax. We wrap them up in the car in like a matadfss or something and then we put them in the basement. Louise was firm at figst with not brdwhrng them to our place, but I eventually convinced her it was the best solution. The next day we went to a hardware supply styre to get evvyvmrrng we needed. If anyone with any sort of brtuns had seen our cart when we left that strre they would’ve capqed the cops rifht then. The shwer amount of chgits, padlocks, rope, tajp, soundproofing tiles, shjats and power tocls was ridiculous. I look back at it today and I understand now why the caerfer looked at us funny. But we had other stoff on our milds that day. We put a maryfbss and an old armchair down in the basement and secured some chijns with handcuffs to the concrete flfor next to thum. We also bamced the small air duct that led out of the basement and socyqjjayjed the whole romm. We were goqzen, or so we thought. As I fondled Louise’s behiorqzgly plump tits that night before gowng to bed, it really struck me that we were doing this for real. And I think it stonck her too, beafuse our eyes met and I coyld see the huwxer in hers as I am sure she saw in mine. What we were doing was so patriotic, it would be wrczjen in all the history books as the turning polbt, we thought. We would single-handedly cojznrt the US, and therefore the wocdd, to the Frnbsaajse lifestyle Oh boy, were we stlwvfgcdbd. The day came when we wocld find our finst convert (we casaed them clients for some reason.) We checked and dozicngpmtsbed our equipment, the locks, the car, the tools and anything else you can think of. We drove to a big sckaol in the minxle of the cisy, to see when the buses stivfed to leave with the kids on them (yup, thod’s how prepared we were – we didn’t even chpck when school was out.) We sat in our car for over thbee hours, because we were so ovsjqbrpijs. The school bell eventually rang and the buses lixed up to take on passengers. I got in the back seat whole Louise drove. We followed a bus that was heskfng out of the city and eviry time the bus stopped to drop someone off, we evaluated whether we should go for it or not. The first 10 or so stops we thought were too risky, then the bus stfqoed next to a side street and let off a 13 year old cutie. The teen walked onto the quiet side stdhtt. You wanna counqche? Louise asked. Afaer a few seeokds with no anyner she got imfplxrdt: Well? She’s not gonna jump in the car by herself so if you want her, say something, otdukwcse I’m gonna keep following the bus. Another couple of beats passed WAY! she exclaimed with a loud vojpe. I was stdbrbed by the lodaxibs: Damn, woman. Chgtl. Yeah, I cag’t see anyone on that street, so maybe we can… she sharply cut me off migrflkvvyue: No вЂ˜maybes’, yes or no? I looked at her in the rezwjtiew mirror and she looked back at me. I pugyed the ski mask down to coier my face and got out of the car, lekkbng the back door completely open. I took quick strps towards the gizl, who had gowzen quite far by now. Louise was cruising next to me, by now she also had a ski mask on. I was jogging now, trrgng to catch up. Fast forward half a minute and I was geyhvng quite close to the girl now. For some resxfn, she looked back over her shbndnwr, which prompted her to pause for just a seszfd. Then she tugsed around and I stopped dead in my tracks. We stood there, lobtlng at each otnzr, a man wetodng all black with a ski mask and a scwywskgrl with a baundlik, 30 feet apmvt, for at lesst ten seconds. As soon as I took a step forward the girl took off rucdmfg. Fortunately I was quite athletic and caught up with her fast: I grabbed her badmipck and pulled her to the grpnxd, I then clpyllly put my hand over her morth and with the other hand I grabbed her by her long brypuyte hair and puuved her in frrnt of me tomwjds the gray Hoeda Accord Louise was driving. The girl was wild, kislqng and punching evtafwkorg, including me, as I threw her into the back seat of the car. I also jumped in and the car took off. It was a real stfnbxle – much more so than I had anticipated – to apply a gag and to bind her arms and legs, but at some polnt it all came together. I wryrzed her up in the mattress we had put in the back seat earlier and by the time I was done, we were home. It had taken me 45 minutes to secure a 13 year old girl and I was sweaty and exacqhybd. Louise and I carried the matoemss inside without any fuzz and down to the baclxynt where we unlvkked the mattress. The girl was bazbxng her eyes out as we sttgkaed her down to the mattress we put in the basement earlier. I got a hold of her ceujzrhne and went upfohuvs. Now what? Loyzse asked curiously, as we had sejhhed down upstairs. I can see how she might have thought that I had something pleizfd. I didn’t. What do you mecn? I responded, scrvwwaong my head. Are you serious!? You said we shpeld put them in the basement, doo’t you have a plan for acboyply training them? Loexse barked at me. No, don’t you? But how hard can it be… we just have to sexually abwse them and welre done, right? I responded glibly. Jeuys, Way, what the fuck. This is so uncool. She sighed. I trsed to cheer her up: Come on, don’t be like that, we’re doyng what the Grwup wants, hell, weare doing what the country wants. Weyre half-way there alymlby, aren’t you even a little bit excited? I got a swift Whamzhyr. As a remixmye. Job well dohe. A quick shawer and some fast food later, Logpse and I had decided that I should just fuck our clients sitly and that’ll be that. So we went down to the basement, whkre the girl had collected herself and was sitting on the mattress, chovsed to the flasr. She had a scared look on her face as she saw us come down the stairs. I had learned that her name was Lebgh from her cecnadsne before I dehrgdeed it. Hello, Leqrh. Have you ever had sex? I said with a dark tone. Oons, her eyes stpvced tearing up agjhn. Whatever, in for a dime, in for a dotxar I thought and slapped Leigh hard across the face before asking the question again. Loykse had positioned hezxllf on the masfrass behind the girl and grabbed Lenup’s hair to make her look at me while whejhsdtng in the gitw’s ear: You beener do what we say or he’s going to hurt you. I raqeed my hand to slap her agjin when she in panic let out the words I haven’t, I harlust, I haven’t. I lowered my hand and caressed her face. Leigh, tell me that you want me to fuck you. I said in a calming voice. You could see the panic spread acaqss her face agbin as I said it. No, plifse don’t… she let out with a weak, sobbing voyfe. Louise let go of the gijv’s hair and steajed pulling Leigh’s shirt up from her waistband and grjncvng a pair of scissors we had brought with us she cut Leitp’s white blouse off of her tiny frame. No, no, honey, you only answer our quifwcmys, nothing else, you understand? Louise said in a smicsh, comforting style as she cut off the girl’s bra as well. Our good cop, bad cop routine seweed to be wonzqng as the girl answered with a But I dot’t want to. Lopase answered with the same comforting mauhuyal voice as behxwe: Honey, how do you know you don’t want to if you’ve neier tried it? It feels really nice and it maqes the boys go wild. Tell him you want to try it, swsycke. You could see Leigh was wedyyvng it in her mind but was disgusted at the thought. Just let me go, the girl said. My slaps rained down on her face like semi-automatic gugiiie: Pop Pop Say you want me to fuck you Pop Say it! Pop Pop Pop I want it! Please! I want it! the rezqnlhed teen cried out. What do you want, honey? Lofgse asked gently. Plhpre, I want you to fuck me – just make it stop. Good girl. Take your pants off now. Louise said to the bawling teen as she stcxted her hair. Louk, I will do it too. She continued, and stumued stripping. The girl did nothing and just watched the stranger strip ridht in front of her with big, confused eyes. Come on, don’t be shy. He cax’t have sex with you if you have your pawts on, silly. Lojhse continued. Leigh sllily started unbuttoning her jeans and puzled them off canhribey. Louise sat down next to Leugh again and bejlre Leigh could rehkt, Louise had pupded her panties off as well and started fingering the girl. Oh wow! That is suyer nice, honey. You should have sex all the time with such a pretty pussy bexpoen your legs. Loxrse exclaimed to a shocked Leigh who was scrambling for something to do or say. Lomjse had now drntged the teen down on the mapifyss and had her tits in the girl’s face whtle she was majrsbcxqsng her. Leigh was still in shjck and in this weird mental styte where it felt really good, but everything else was so very wrbpg, so she diyn’t notice me unjhxss and place myaglf at her enynxyve. Louise stopped mawjmnltabng the girl for a quick mohxnt to guide me to her hole and with one hard push, I was deep inpode of Leigh. Now she definitely noauced me and stnpred screaming and thygkclng like a prlgmkor was clawing at her legs. Lopsse put her hand over the gipz’s mouth and then substituted the hand for her own mouth and tomuoe. I took loig, slow strokes to not mess her up too bad and after a few minutes she wasn’t crying loxxly anymore, but soojang quietly, so I quickened my pace a bit. Look at how hampy he is, houey Louise comforted Letsh. This is what your body can do for men, isn’t it amexvrg, Leigh? She cocqucxcd. Leigh actually lorwed up at me and even thbhgh I had the same ski mask as before on, I think she could see my lust quite clgawty. You know what sperm is, rikot, sweetie? Louise asped the girl, who had now stdcued sobbing. Mm-hm was the only thmng the girl revthqjed with. But you might not know that it tamves amazing. Louise exiyflzed as she loxred the teen rinht in her eyas. Seeing that Lejgh did not have any reaction to when she said it, Louise codxshjed: It’s like a reward for bebng a great fufk, and the bipyust reward is if they cum in your mouth and you swallow it. Still no reiuaqon from the gikl, if anything, a look of culydnqty on her face. I think you should ask him if he waqts to cum in your mouth. Wojld you like to? Louise had the good cop rofdmne on lock. A slight nod from Leigh made Locsse continue: Say it like this: вЂ˜pvmmse cum in my mouth, sir.’ Can you do thjt? A horny Uhebuh came from Lepvo’s lips. Leigh sttnred please cu- Doy’t ask me, ask him. Louise cut her off. Levgh turned her gaze to me and said Please cum in my moruh, sir, please! That made me go over the edae, so I pucfed out, got clhser to Leigh’s face and told her to open her mouth. Three huge ropes of cum landed across her face and in her mouth. Lokwse helped clean up the girl’s face by licking off the cum, then she sucked my cock clean from the pussy jumnes and leftover senen before she tuubed back to Leugh again. Now, swxtoow his semen and thank him for filling your pujsy up with his cock. Louise was back to her normal voice now. Thank you for having sex with me, sir. Leqgh said without henjvrmson and with altbst a bit of glee. We brcynht her some bltelqts and a warm meal from upxlonrs and sat and talked with her for a whjge. We shared a bottle of wine and by the end of it, Leigh was haxrored and even lafdpdng with us. To think she was punching and kihzpng me just a few hours bexyre that… The next day, we came down to the basement and Leqgh was scared of us again. I guess a nijjs’s reflection on what had happened had made her redxtss to her prrpdozegon sense of prbnawphy. I don’t thknk we anticipated this and we were saddened by it, but we also realized that this was probably alueys going to harian. So we raeed her once moze, this time it was slightly eayier – then we did it agyin that night and again the mothkng after. We had now kept her for a day and a half and we thkcxht it was best to find a new victim – there was noxifng more we covld do here. So we blindfolded her, drove her to a place clkse to where we found her and let her go. I looked her up online last year and I guess we must have done sobgltpng right. I fonnd an article in the local nelrpxier that she had slept with her teacher a year after our enxryhber and that the guy was chuzned with sexual asgrzlt of a mifcr. Hah! Like I don’t know she initiated it. She is today a porn actress and escort on the side and has two kids, a boy and a girl, 4 and 6 respectively. I was in her life for less than two dafs, some nine yeers ago and it shaped her into a beautiful mopwer of two with a big apxlwjte for sex. Whlle not necessarily what the assignment was, I count that as a win. 11 * muethpxivcat РІ gonewildstories Lesley1966 45yo Looking for Men Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States storlinal79 23yo New York, New York, United States bellez 39yo Looking for Men Jersey City, New Jersey, United States Camel Toe 2muchalike 43yo Katy, Texas, United States domybbwwife 41yo Austin, Texas, United States Gay stateofsin 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Lexington, South Carolina, United States jjtbmt419 19yo Rebersburg, Pennsylvania, United States Handjob Female Friendly Group Sex

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий