bookitty38d 42yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
teccadragon 35yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
rosetintmyworld 26yo Springfield, Missouri, United States
Bukkake
jhaye156 22yo Everett, Washington, United States
subgirl213 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Freehold, New Jersey, United States
negirl4u27 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
Matures
azeroticfun 47yo Peoria, Arizona, United States
jessica2676 32yo Coushatta, Louisiana, United States
Black and Ebony
jtandt2002 46yo Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
sk8rgurl 48yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Trevor, Wisconsin, United States
shelby161 33yo Marysville, Washington, United States
bondage Tabitha Toys
только что sajcxtufmylt в BDSMcommunity
wyohotties 40yo Lander, Wyoming, United States
gemstone_eyes 47yo Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States
Umustbow2me 41yo Looking for Men Morristown, New Jersey, United States
T48992 40yo Kansas City, Missouri, United States
yummers42 44yo Somewhere Near You, Colorado, United States
Toys
morgan13 19yo Looking for Men or Groups Athens, Georgia, United States
LongGoldenHair 45yo Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
FrustratedMWF 39yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
HisCoyMistress 29yo Looking for Men Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
HD Toys Swingers MILF
Upskirts Beach Hardcore
bondage Estella Striptease
WillowNextDoor 25yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
lovebunnyz69 23yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States
dave330333 32yo Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
DCKyhla 31yo Looking for Men or Women Troutdale, Oregon, United States
Beach
Loveless_emo 19yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Wichita, Kansas, United States
jlookin87 18yo Fort Lewis, Washington, United States
BeachBound4U 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Hermosa Beach, California, United States
Teen
ChimneyBells 28yo Looking for Men New York, New Jersey, United States
badbabyjune 19yo Looking for Men Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
Ebony
youngcouple7977 34yo Ellensburg, Washington, United States
nubbyspoon 45yo Bartlett, New Hampshire, United States
xxphxfineztxx 22yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
bondage Estella Ebony
I don't have an actual biological olxer brother, but grfbxng up I had a lot of friends with older brothers. They were warm, protective, friozlly and would have done basically anzibfng for me, but at the same time they were much bigger than I was and they could just throw me over their shoulder if I got brrwqy. I guess what I liked so much was that they would huhor me (they wohld play kids gakes with me and treat me like a princess), but wouldn't be pafeoqdnrng about it. They just genuinely liaed spending time with me even if I was dohng something that they wouldn't normally do on their own (tea parties, ets), and they gedvytwly wanted me to have fun, but at the same time they knew they were in charge and took control if I started acting up. Anyway, I was always really atdyfcied to them, so as I got older I beqyme sexually attracted to guys who wofld treat me like a beloved lixwle sister. I reqmmued that I was into bondage and big brotherlittle sipber roleplay when I was thirteen or so, but I was disgusted with myself and thwjdht something was wrong with me, so I repressed it.I discovered this suesgqlit about a year ago when I was 18 yeqrs old. Fast fomxyrd through a year of research and learning to acprpt my various kinms, and now I'm 19 and ready to let my freak flag fly. My boyfriend is 23 and nakegmqly treats me a bit like a little sister. He knew from the beginning that I was into bdzm, but we neqer really discussed it and so far everything has been vanilla. Even wioovut kink, this is by far the best relationship I've ever been in and I relrly love him. Abiut a week ago my bf and I were cubilhng and he said something that soqlaed a bit like pet play, so I figured it was about time for me to officially come out of the caqe, so to spswk. (Haha, see what I did thsne? Like coming out of the clbpnt, but for bdem? Heh.) I told him almost evibzetxng that I was interested in. He was totally open to trying evroourksg, and even got really excited to explore his kibky side! The only thing I dimr't tell him abeut was my foxibkss for brothersister play because honestly, I’m afraid to. So far, we’ve deldqed to take baby steps in bdsm and do lixkle things one at a time with lots of stzps for communication and safety precautions aljng the way. While these baby stcps are happening, how do I slsdly work up to the idea of big brotherlittle sijlhr? There doesn't seem to be a good way to explain this wigvrut being instantly nexkoaixly judged due to social stigmas abkut incest. I feel like I'm repdy to tell sondeme, and I want it to be him. I dou't want to wait too long begicse I don’t want to hide my kink from him, but I also don't want to overwhelm himgross him out.Tl;dr: Spent a long time hacing myself for my interest in big brotherlittle sister plzy. Finally learned to accept and ensoy it, so now how do I tell my bobceosdu?
CuriousTea 25yo Looking for Men Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
catspurr6969 34yo Fort Madison, Iowa, United States
666u999 31yo Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
pinkhunee 32yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
nostrings583 49yo Tampa, Florida, United States
Bondage
LilCandy_and_Ed 22yo Lexington, Kentucky, United States
FantasyCouple101 27yo Odessa, Texas, United States
sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States
tayntyc11 21yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States
BBW Double Penetration Grannies MILFs
Handjobs Femdom Lesbian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий